Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jalapeño Hummus

Jalapeño Hummus



My sister sent this recipe which is easy to whip up in moments.

(you can find her blog HERE; I recommend it!)

She made it for my niece who doesn't even like Hummus - and my niece LOVES IT! I am not going to even type it out.....

You can find the recipe HERE

First picture is my batch

Second picture was my sister's batch - I lifted that pic from her Facebook page

I couldn't find a 1/3 cup can of jalapeños at my terrible large grocery store full of things I DO NOT WANT! So I purchased the ONLY sliced jalapeños they had and measured out 1/3 cup. Everything turned out fine.

I find it very tasty myself - an interesting intersection of Middle Eastern and Mexican/American flavors and textures.





SOLI DEO GLORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment