Saturday, January 21, 2012

THANK YOU BAGS

This first bag wishes me THANK YOU

and with sort of a half smile - to HAVE A NICE DAY (exclamation point)

It also notes: WARNING: TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS PLASTIC BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN, DO NOT USE THIS BAG IN CRIBS, BEDS, CARRIAGES, AND PLAYPENS. THIS IS NOT A TOY.

Don't call the police, but I'm sorta playin' with this bag as a toy right now.

<><><>

This second bag says ....


THANK YOU in a sorta orangey tropical way. It notes: WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. MADE IN CHINA.

This bag has no toy restrictions. You KNOW I'll be playin' with this bag. If the police come, tell them I was playing with the orangey tropical thank you bag.

<><><>

Both bags are "2" HDPE recyclable. HDPE means high-density polyethylene. This sort of material is in demand for recycle firms - so whenever you can reduce/reuse/recycle. I am a nerd and happen to save these to reuse. When I have more than I need I donate to thrift stores who may use them when they sell items.

<><><>

SOLI DEO GLORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment