Thursday, March 11, 2010

March is National Nutrition Month

March is National Nutrition Month with the American Dietetic Association.

http://www.eatright.org/nnm/

“NUTRITION FROM THE GROUND UP” is this year’s National Nutrition Month Theme. For those who know me personally, you know I’ve worked in positions of helping people make nutrition decisions that improve their health and their life. In my current work as a Registered Nurse, I work closely with Registered Dieticians who I have the utmost respect for.

Nutrition from the ground up – is a way to think about being mindful about food, thinking of plant-based food choices. Click on the link above for resources about National Nutrition Month.

Click on the links below for tips on better eating in general. I will have more links soon.

www.eatright.org
www.MyPyramid.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment